How do you inspire healthy living in your family?
At our #HealthilyEverAfter Twitter conversation on 11 February 2016, we?re sharing how we get our families active and eating well, with the new Disney Healthy Living site www.disneyhealthyliving.co.uk as inspiration. Come share your stories for a chance to win prizes!
When you tweet your tips, comments and ideas during this event, you?ll be entered to win 1 of 10! Join us on Thursday 11 February at 13:00!
This prize draw is sponsored by Disney, which is inspiring life-long healthier behaviours in families through story-telling, imagination, fun and play. We?ll be asking:
- How do you encourage your kids to eat their breakfast?
- How do you inspire your kids to eat more veggies?
- What inspires your kids to play together?
- How do you encourage your family to eat their five a day?
- How do your kids inspire you to get active?
- What gets your family excited about playing outside?
We?d love to hear about the inspiration you draw from Disney or Disney Pixar characters or films (Perhaps Descendants gets your own prince and princess dancing, or The Good Dinosaur?s Arlo?s love of greens makes your little human give that broccoli a try?).
Come tweet on Tuesday 2 February from 13:00 ? 14:00 GMT. You could win 1 of 10 £25 vouchers just for taking part.
HOW TO TAKE PART AND JOIN THE FUN
Tweet on 11 February between 13:00 ? 14:00 GMT about inspiring healthy living in our families, using the hashtag #HealthilyEverAfter and following @BritMums and @Disney_UK.
10 lucky winners, chosen at random, will win a £25 gift voucher.
- Thursday 11 February 2016 13:00 ? 14:00 GMT
- Prize: 1 of 10 £25 shopping vouchers
- Follow @BritMums and @Disney_UK
- Tweet your stories, ideas and suggestions about inspiring healthy living in your families
Tweet now to enter!
Read the Terms & Conditions.
BritMums is the UK’s largest parent blogger collective. We offer bloggers the latest support, advice and how-tos as well as feature great content on food, travel, relationships, health, charities, crafting and much more. Our social network is free to join and helps bloggers connect with others; our BritMums Pro programme connects bloggers with brands on our high-quality projects and our annual conference, BritMums Live, is the blogging event of the year.