Jamie Vardy?s having a party.
Leicester striker Jamie Vardy is set to extend his current deal with the club by three-and-a-half years, BBC Sport has reported.
The England forward, who has been in fine form this season, is set to be rewarded with a much improved deal on his current £40,000-a-week contract.
In November he became the first player to score in 11 consecutive Premier League games, breaking Ruud van Nistelrooy?s record previously set at 10.
Vardy?s form has pushed the Foxes to the top of the league, and put them in genuine contention for the title this season. A far cry from where they were12 months ago, as they held up the everyone else sitting rock bottom.
In February last year the bookies had Leicester at 10000/1 to claim the title, now they?re 8/1 joint third favourites.
Worth a tenner?
The 29-year-old?s form has earned him his first England caps, as well as links to some of the biggest clubs in the country. Chelsea have made their interest clear, but opted for Brazilian Alexandre Pato instead.
His performances have brought about some unlikely comparisons, with Martin Keown saying: ?He?s like the modern day Ian Rush. He?s like a greyhound on the pitch.?
Looks like Keown is trying to get an invite to the Vardy party.
- Former England International Set To Sign Permanent Deal For League One Club Joe Cole wants Coventry City move? © BPI/Michael Zemanek/BPI/Corbis Joe […]
- Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach ? Player Ratings Did Mbemba, Wijnaldum and Mitrovic impress during their St James? Park bows? […]
- NUFC May Be Without Papiss Cisse Until Next Season The striker?s seven-game ban is almost over but he is struggling for […]
- Newcastle 6-2 Norwich ? Player Ratings David Nelson Sports Photography Did that really just happen? A free-flowing […]
- Mushroom Rogan Josh, 26p (VEGAN) Last night I fancied a curry, a nice hot curry to warm the very cockles of my […]
- Moroccan Chicken and Almond Tagine
This exotic warm and aromatic Moroccan dish will delight your dinner guests. Moroccan Chicken and Almond Tagine Ingredients 2 Tbs olive oil 1 onion, diced 1 Tbs garlic, minced 1 Tbs ginger, grated 1 lb chicken breast, diced 2 tsp ground coriander 2 tsp ground turmeric 2 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp ground cinnamon 3 chicken or vegetable bouillon cubes 1 cup water 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained […]
- Corn Cakes with ?Egg-shaped Pockets? This is a typical dish from the Caribbean region of Colombia where they are […]
- Newsquest student plan “devalues” journalism Newsquest's controversial plan to charge students to produce free content for […]
- To good too be true, almost ? Orlebar Brown team up with The Blue Marine Foundation In this line of work it?s all to easy to become syndical to stories that sound […]
- Creamed herring roe (like a taramasalata), 38p Creamed herring roe? I had mine atop a runny-yolked warm boiled egg with a […]
- #BepanthenTips: Share your top parenting tips ? especially for baby bedtime! Protecting and caring for little ones can bring about some challenges ? […]
- Deadly Accuracy ? U-Boat Watches
U-Boat Watches was founded in 1942 out of necessity, when founder and designer, Ilvo Fontana was commissioned by the Italian Government in 1942 to design a watch for use by pilots of the Italian navy. His plan was to produce a watch with an emphasis on high visibility, as he knew the pilots would encounter low light and bad weather conditions. Unfortunately his dream was never realised and the designs […]
- Pirelli urges more tyre testing ahead of crunch meeting on 2017 rules | 2017 F1 season Pirelli has repeated its call for more tyre testing ahead of a crunch meeting […]
- Timeless simplicity ? Mondaine Watches Ingenuity and simplicity are often the elements that distinguish a truly […]
- TID on your Hands ? Swedish Watch brand TID A trend in timepieces which has been gaining more and more popularity over […]
- Henry London, a Watch brand to remember Henry London is the new kid on the block when it comes to Timepiece brands. It […]
- Paper Plate Crafts ? Dream Catchers with Hearts Paper Plate Crafts - Dream Catchers with Hearts - Red Ted Art's […]
- School Supplies DIY Ideas
- Kawaii Pencil Holder DIY Idea Kawaii Pencil Holder DIY Idea - Red Ted Art's […]
- Hug a Book Pug Bookmark DIY Hug a Book Pug Bookmark DIY - Red Ted Art's […]
- Easter Corner Bookmark Designs & More Easter Corner Bookmark Designs & More - Red Ted Art's […]
- Minion Crafts ? Corner Bookmarks Minion Crafts - Corner Bookmarks - Red Ted Art's […]
- 37+ Sea Shell Craft Ideas 37+ Sea Shell Craft Ideas - Red Ted Art's […]
- Arts & Crafts Round-up : Nature crafts
Following on from last months Garden Craft round up I thought I?d extend the theme and collate some of the beautiful Nature Crafts that our Britmums bloggers have been writing up. Natures shapes, texture and colour are fascinating to work with and the crafted pieces are often very simple to make plus of course they?re free! And if you?re kids are anything like mine you won?t be short of twigs, pebbles, shells, leaves, flowers etc to crafts […]
- Buon Compleanno Acqua di Parma As we know Acqua di Parma has long been a key player on the luxury market, in […]
- Poetry & Prose Round-up: Something for every occasion Ah June, what a month that wasPoliticians and all their faux pasAh June, was a […]
- Paper Plate Crafts ? Dream Catchers with Hearts Paper Plate Crafts - Dream Catchers with Hearts - Red Ted Art's […]
- Pretty Paper Flowers DIY including Template Pretty Paper Flowers DIY including Template - Red Ted Art's […]
- BritMums SEND Round-up: No Diagnosis? April saw a very powerful advocacy and support campaign by a very small number […]
- All White – 6 of the best White retro Trainers by Keanu Adorable & Elliot Parsons
For the modern man, trainers are an indispensable part of their wardrobe, it can be an essential part of an outfit in ensuring you make a statement for all the right reasons. With ?Old Skool? trainers having recently had a resurgence in the style stakes, whether it be the Stan Smith?s from Adidas or the Reebok Classics Sneakers, these pieces are timeless and can make any outfit have that classic/retro feel. Below we have compiled […]
- Adidas Stan Smith ? A Fine Bromance WORDS BY MIA RILEY Stan The Man Arguably, Stan Smith trainers are one of the […]
- 6 Of The Best ? Striped Pieces WORDS KEANU ADORABLE Stripes are a classic and versatile pattern that can add […]
- White Lines ? 6 of the Best White Designer Trainers WORDS BY HARRY BRADBURY White sneakers/trainers, ohhh whatever, are no longer […]
- YEEZY Landing ? YEEZY X Adidas hits stores If the designer and creator of this collection could do anything about today […]
- 6 of the Best Swimshorts by Elliott Parsons and Keanu Adorable As we?re approaching summer quicker than you could say, Get out the patio […]
- End Times: Europa Universal IV?s Million-Man Battle
Paradox Interactive?s grand strategy games create extraordinary scenarios. Often they?re based around small, local events ? everyone seems to love sharing Crusader Kings II?s twisted family trees and tales of incest, treachery and knives in the dark ? but occasionally a story emerges that shows how preposterous and impressive these games can be at the other end of the scale. I?ve never seen anything quite like this million-man battle from […]
- Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin Prices And Upgrades By Alice O'Connor on March 28th, 2015 at 3:00 pm. Tweet this [embedded […]
- You can own David Bowie?s Omikron: The Nomad Soul for free ?I have many things to tell you and very little time I come from a universe […]
- Rocket League: Watch Finale Of MLG?s First Tourney I?ve just finished catching up on the grand final of MLG?s first North […]
- F1 may add second race in China | F1 Fanatic Round-up In the round-up: A second F1 race in China is also under consideration by the […]
- FIA?s engine parity claim is ?absurd? | F1 Fanatic Round-up In the round-up: Red Bull?s Helmut Marko rubbishes the FIA?s claim the top […]
- DWP staff told: benefit assistance is ?like Fight Club ? you don?t tell people about Fight Club?
Jobcentre staff are keeping desperate claimants in the dark about same-day advance payments of Universal Credit ? because it costs the DWP £6 process the transfer. An undercover reporter for Channel 4 Dispatches ? posing as a trainee ? was also told not to tell claimants about the Flexible Support Fund, used to cover jobseekers? interview travel costs and childcare: ?If we did, everybody would want one ? so we don?t talk about it. ?It?s a […]
- Introducing… Heather & Jack (!!) Hey there friends, I?d like to introduce someone super-special. This is […]
- Superdog: Fallout 4?s Dogmeat Can?t Die By Jem Alexander on June 17th, 2015 at 7:30 pm. Share this: Facebook Twitter […]
- To The Moon follow-up Finding Paradise is delayed Here?s some news that could make you cry: Finding Paradise [official site], […]
- Fallout 4 Survival Mode: 10 Tips & Tricks You Can’t Live Without The wasteland?s just got a whole lot tougher, so you better be prepared? […]
- Vettel hopes Red Bull join title battle | F1 Fanatic Round-up In the round-up: Sebastian Vettel says he wants to see Red Bull join the […]
- #BML17: Facebook for Bloggers with Natasha Courtney-Smith
We?re delighted to announce that Natasha Courtney-Smith will speak at BritMums Live 2017, leading a session on the ins and outs of Facebook to make it work for you. The session is: Facebook for Bloggers ? Get business-savvy strategies on how to use the world?s largest social network to expand your visibility, grow reach and make money About Natasha Natasha Courtenay-Smith is a digital and visibility strategist and mentor. She uses both […]
- #BML16: Up Your Game ? Innovative ways to make money blogging We?re pleased to announced a new session at BritMums Live/#BML16: Up Your […]
- #BML16: What every parent needs to know about the Dark Net Who?s afraid of the big bad ?net? Should we be? Most of us inhabit an online […]
- Thinking of applying for Britain?s Hardest Grafter? Read this first. TwentyTwenty productions are looking for applicants for a new television show […]
- #BML 17: Who’s Making Money & How with Ana Silva O’Reilly It?s one of the hottest topics around: How can we make money with our blogs […]
- Linky: I?m going to BritMums Live 2015 The countdown has begun! BritMums Live is just around the corner, the schedule […]
- Fun Times: The Jackbox Party Pack 2 Is Out
?It?s like a virtual box containing all the entertainment you need for a party but the evening goes a bit awkward when someone keeps cracking boring ?edgy? jokes but look you?ll all have a load of fun but oh you do also need to provide your own booze and Twiglets.? You can put that quote on the box, Jackbox Games. Two Ns in O?Connor. The folks behind You Don?t Know […]
- Evolve Wot I Think-In-Progress: Conclusion By Alec Meer on February 17th, 2015 at 7:00 pm. Tweet this [embedded […]
- 12 Most Disastrously Disappointing Video Game Launches In History Microsoft/Comcept/Warner Bros./EA I'd go as far as saying 2016 is the best […]
- John Wick Chapter 3: 10 Things We Want To See Summit Entertainment & Magnet Releasing With John Wick: Chapter Two […]
- SEND Round-up: Steph Curtis on Autism and Inclusion Following the success of World Down Syndrome Day last month, I am very proud […]
- #MyWisdom Twitter chat: Sharing words of wisdom for Remember a Charity Week Remember A Charity has a simple message: It wants people to remember a […]
- Cool Art: Disney Princesses as X-Men
Pocahontas as Psylocke Diego Gómez decided to have a crack at a new ?Disney Princesses as?? thing and did great work re-imagining them as various X-Men. Check out the rest below. Merida as Rogue Belle as Shadowcat Tiana as Storm Mulan as X-23 Aurora as Dazzler Ariel as Phoenix Via FG Related Place your ad hereLoading… Read this practical guide Disney Princess Bookmark Corners Disney Princess Bookmark Corners – Red […]
- Disney Princess Bookmark Corners Disney Princess Bookmark Corners - Red Ted Art's […]
- Cool Art: Immortan Joe wants you Following up his amazing Furiosa piece, HugoHugo has now done one for […]
- Cool Art: Delirium by Kevin Wada A beautiful image of Delirium of the Endless by Kevin Wada from Neil Gaiman?s […]
- Cool Art: Steampunk Guardians of the Galaxy ?You?re welcome, old chap!? A fantastic steampunk version of the Guardians of […]
- 15 Gloriously Hammy Performances In Horror Movies ?Less is more? couldn?t be further from the truth. Warner Bros. Nothing has […]