Jamie Vardy?s having a party.
Leicester striker Jamie Vardy is set to extend his current deal with the club by three-and-a-half years, BBC Sport has reported.
The England forward, who has been in fine form this season, is set to be rewarded with a much improved deal on his current £40,000-a-week contract.
In November he became the first player to score in 11 consecutive Premier League games, breaking Ruud van Nistelrooy?s record previously set at 10.
Vardy?s form has pushed the Foxes to the top of the league, and put them in genuine contention for the title this season. A far cry from where they were12 months ago, as they held up the everyone else sitting rock bottom.
In February last year the bookies had Leicester at 10000/1 to claim the title, now they?re 8/1 joint third favourites.
Worth a tenner?
The 29-year-old?s form has earned him his first England caps, as well as links to some of the biggest clubs in the country. Chelsea have made their interest clear, but opted for Brazilian Alexandre Pato instead.
His performances have brought about some unlikely comparisons, with Martin Keown saying: ?He?s like the modern day Ian Rush. He?s like a greyhound on the pitch.?
Looks like Keown is trying to get an invite to the Vardy party.
- Former England International Set To Sign Permanent Deal For League One Club Joe Cole wants Coventry City move? © BPI/Michael Zemanek/BPI/Corbis Joe […]
- Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach ? Player Ratings Did Mbemba, Wijnaldum and Mitrovic impress during their St James? Park bows? […]
- NUFC May Be Without Papiss Cisse Until Next Season The striker?s seven-game ban is almost over but he is struggling for […]
- Newcastle 6-2 Norwich ? Player Ratings David Nelson Sports Photography Did that really just happen? A free-flowing […]
- Mushroom Rogan Josh, 26p (VEGAN) Last night I fancied a curry, a nice hot curry to warm the very cockles of my […]
- 35 Butterfly Crafts
Now, my kids adore butterflies, and each year we get our own set of caterpillars, that we watch transform into stunning butterflies. It is amazing to watch the caterpillar/ butterfly life cycle and see those amazing animals emerge. To celebrate this lovely experience we also like to do a butterfly craft! Though we have a quite a few butterflie crafts here on red ted art already (see below), I thought […]
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Crafts for Preschoolers Butterfly Crafts are a wonderful craft for this time of year ? they are […]
- Valentine?s Day Washing Line ? Toddler Activity Our guest posts for the 31 Days of Love series is almost over! Aaaah, what a […]
- Rainbow Butterfly Cork Crafts Welcome back to more crafty fun! Today, we have an adorable little cork […]
- Summer Straw Shooter Craft Summer Straw Shooter Craft - Red Ted Art's […]
- Bug TP Roll Crafts for Kids Bug TP Roll Crafts for Kids - Red Ted Art's […]
- Bio-Beckham ? Biotherm Homme announce David Beckham as Global Ambassador
French luxury skincare brand Biotherm launched its Biotherm Homme range back in in 1985 and for 30 years, It?s played a pioneering role in men?s skincare, creating solutions to respond to the specific needs of men?s skin, with products such as the breakthrough gel moisturizer Aquapower and the corrective anti-aging cream Force Supreme. Their in house scientists and innovators have been transforming the way men treat their skin. With new products […]
- Morphology ? The appliance of science ?to face preservation ? Lab Series MAX LS Age-Less Power V lifting Cream by Amanda Lewis OK we?ve told you all about LAB Series before, how they were the first male […]
- Aesop?s Fables ? Aesop Grooming Brand Every week we bring you the best in all things grooming, and style of course, […]
- Italians do it better ? Finaest.com A week doesn?t pass by when I don?t receive some sort of press release […]
- Tried and Trusted from Generation to generation ? NIVEA MEN CREME Our first memories of grooming and beauty products are, I?m pretty sure, of […]
- Leader of the Pack ? the Gents Pack I?m sure you, like me, have very little time in your day particularly for you […]
- #SnapHappyBritMums Spotlight: March 2017
We have an active community on Instagram called #SnapHappyBritMums and we?d love to see you there! Anyone can join in with the snap happy fun ? all you need to do is see which of our monthly photo prompts relate to today?s date and take a photo to reflect that, tagging us in! You do this by adding the hashtag #snaphappybritmums to your photo and you can also insert @BritMums […]
- #SnapHappyBritMums Spotlight: July 2017 We have an active community on Instagram called #SnapHappyBritMums and we?d […]
- Influencer scuttlebutt: Is your Instagram shadowbanned? Here?s a troubling thought: Your Instagram pictures, which you carefully […]
- Go on, be a tosser. (9 easy pancake recipes, from vegan to gluten free, leftover porridge and everything in between.) Apparently we don?t bother with pancakes on Pancake Day any more. That?s what […]
- #MyWisdom Twitter chat: Sharing words of wisdom for Remember a Charity Week Remember A Charity has a simple message: It wants people to remember a […]
- The 15 Best (Smaller) Creative Instagram Accounts To Follow Are you on Instagram? No? Well you should be! Yes? FABULOUS! Now? who do you […]
- Feed a Family of 4 for less than £9/week: Dinnertime
Starting with a Sunday roast and breaking it down into leftovers the way my mother always did ? although in her case it was a chicken made into chinese chicken curries and avgolemono soup, recipes for which are available on my blog. I?ve started with a pork shoulder, I don?t buy meat just for myself any more but recently cooked a roast for my parents and younger siblings and clocked […]
- Self-Love Stew (VEGAN) I cooked for myself last night. This is pretty good news, considering how […]
- Aubergine and lentil vindaloo (VEGAN) Tonight, after a few weeks of new-veganism, I knocked up this hottie in my […]
- Penne Pappa al Pomodoro (VEGAN), 21p Penne pappa al pomodoro. Soaked bread crusts in tinned tomatoes are having […]
- Unf*ckupable wholemeal pizza dough, 5p I made a pizza tonight, and dolloped some of last night?s leftover baba […]
- Food Round-up: Barbecue Photo credit: Dragon Images via Shutterstock I can?t believe that we?re in […]
- The Sunday Papers
By Graham Smith on February 22nd, 2015 at 11:00 am. Tweet this [embedded content] [embedded content] Sundays are for rolling around on the floors of your new home in search of a stronger mobile data connection, while waiting for Monday to bring a BT engineer and a proper internet connection. Good thing Friday?s are for trips to coffee shops and advanced assemblages of fine internet writings about videogames. I?m aware […]
- Izle Kickstarter Offers Grapple Hooking On To Clouds By Graham Smith on April 9th, 2015 at 10:00 am. Tweet this [embedded […]
- Confessions Of A Save Scummer By Graham Smith on March 1st, 2015 at 5:00 pm. Tweet this [embedded […]
- Have You Played? Audiosurf? By Graham Smith on March 18th, 2015 at 3:30 pm. Tweet this [embedded […]
- Mafia 3?s Move To Sixties New Orleans Is Risky But Potentially Rewarding By Adam Smith on August 12th, 2015 at 7:00 pm. Share this: Facebook Twitter […]
- Lobby journalists and undecided voters call it for Miliband If viewed as an expectation game, there can be no question that Miliband […]
- Tyres choices confirmed for Spain, Monaco, Canada and Azerbaijan
2017 F1 season
Formula One?s official tyre supplier has confirmed the compounds which will be available for drivers in rounds five to eight of this year?s championship. The hardest available compounds will be used for the fifth race of 2017 at the Circuit de Catalunya, where the teams are concluding pre-season testing today. Of the first eight races, Spain is currently the only one where the hard tyre will make an appearance. In […]
- Little variety in Azerbaijan GP tyre choices | 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Formula One?s front running teams have picked similar tyre selections for next […]
- Wehrlein will be back to his best ?soon? | 2017 F1 Season Sauber?s Pascal Wehrlein has said it will take him ?a few races? to be back at […]
- Pirelli confirms ultra soft tyre debut for Monaco | 2016 Monaco Grand Prix Formula One drivers will use Pirelli?s new ultra soft tyres for the first time […]
- Solid Spain win earns Rosberg Driver of the Weekend | 2015 Spanish Grand Prix It took until the penultimate race of last season for Nico Rosberg to win an […]
- Pirelli continue with same tyre choices for next races | 2015 F1 season 2015 F1 season Pirelli will continue to use the same tyre allocations as […]
- BritMums SEND Round-up: No Diagnosis?
April saw a very powerful advocacy and support campaign by a very small number of passionate parents and charities. I am dedicating this month?s round up to them, the Undiagnosed. You can watch the official video produced by SWAN UK for the day, Undiagnosed, here: [embedded content] This is how Alison Bloomer from Complicated Gorgeousness began her powerful piece What Can I Tell You About Life with an […]
- Post-40 Bloggers Round-up: If you read only one post? At Post-40 Bloggers we pride ourselves on being an eclectic, smart, funny, […]
- Newbie Tuesday roundup: Worry Welcome to this month?s pick of the best new parenting blogs. Worry is a theme […]
- Newbies Round-up: New year, same awesome talent About Aby Moore Aby Moore is a mum of one feisty little girl and blogs over at […]
- Child in nappies? We need YOU! Calling parents of babies and toddlers! We need your expert opinion for a […]
- The #BiBs2017 Nominations are open! About BritMums is the UK's largest parent blogger collective. We offer […]
- A Partnership made in Paradise ? Vilebrequin and Massimo Vitali
The collaboration between Massimo Vitali and Vilebrequin was inevitable : Vitali has been passionately photographing beaches all over the world for the past 20 years, and Vilebrequin has been dressing the chicest of chic bathers since 1971. Together, they conceived an exceptional capsule collection where image, subject, and object come together thanks to a unique process of image manipulation. The two parties came together to express their mutual support of […]
- A Solution to Summer Suiting whatever your requirements ? Canali The Summer?s here, hopefully, as too is the season for formal events ! No […]
- Wardrobe Essentials ? The Denim Shirt Today sees the start of a new feature here at Clothes-Make-the-Man where we […]
- You?ll Wish you were here ? Harry Stedman Harry Stedman set sail for a true life of adventure. A Merchant seamen on the […]
- Here Comes Summer ? Tumi X Orlebar Brown This Summer two bastion brands of the Sunny, warm Months have come together […]
- Style Round-up: From spring to summer Photo credit: BONNINSTUDIO, Shutterstock In case you didn?t know, I finally […]
- 5 Beach Colouring Pages
Oh we do like be beside the seaside? oh we do like to be beside the seaaaaaaaa? tralalalalala oh yes, the Summer is upon us! And to celebrate the Summer and the glorious sun (not that I can see any of it here! Ha!), we are sharing yet more lovely colouring pages with you today. This week?s colouring page theme is all about THE BEACH. Do you and the kids […]
- Free Squirrel Colouring Pages for Fall (Grown Ups) If you are enjoying Colouring Pages for Grown-Ups and can?t get enough of […]
- Meaningful Mandala Coloring Pages for Grown Ups Mandala Coloring Pages It is now a well accepted fact, that coloring pages for […]
- Positively Inspirational Round-Up: Summer breeze Summer is finally well and truly here, even though I am writing this sitting […]
- Olympics Coloring Page for Grown Ups I can?t believe it is time for the Summer Olympics again. If feels like only […]
- Colouring Pages for Grown Ups ? Chameleons I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer […]
- A traditional British Grooming Brand with a twist – Hawkins & Brimble
Being the Official Grooming room partner to London Fashion Week, is a big Statement in every sense of the word. Now this accolade falls onto the thoroughly British Brand, Hawkins & Brimble, a brand new British grooming brand that skillfully blends form and function. Epitomising Cool Britannia, their grooming products are cut from a different cloth and tailored to complement the contemporary man?s lifestyle. The brand?s carefully curated grooming range […]
- Man üp ? Men-ü A different kind of grooming brand Graham Fish isn?t a name that you automatically associate with the Glamourous […]
- Aesop?s Fables ? Aesop Grooming Brand Every week we bring you the best in all things grooming, and style of course, […]
- Johnny?s Chop Shop ? follicle licking good What happens when two highly creative entrepreneurs from the field of Beauty […]
- Henry London, a Watch brand to remember Henry London is the new kid on the block when it comes to Timepiece brands. It […]
- I?m a BIG BOY now, I?ll be on my way ? BIG BOY Grooming range It?s time to finally grow up and to become a ?Big Boy? as Sicilian grooming […]