Jamie Vardy?s having a party.
Leicester striker Jamie Vardy is set to extend his current deal with the club by three-and-a-half years, BBC Sport has reported.
The England forward, who has been in fine form this season, is set to be rewarded with a much improved deal on his current £40,000-a-week contract.
In November he became the first player to score in 11 consecutive Premier League games, breaking Ruud van Nistelrooy?s record previously set at 10.
Vardy?s form has pushed the Foxes to the top of the league, and put them in genuine contention for the title this season. A far cry from where they were12 months ago, as they held up the everyone else sitting rock bottom.
In February last year the bookies had Leicester at 10000/1 to claim the title, now they?re 8/1 joint third favourites.
Worth a tenner?
The 29-year-old?s form has earned him his first England caps, as well as links to some of the biggest clubs in the country. Chelsea have made their interest clear, but opted for Brazilian Alexandre Pato instead.
His performances have brought about some unlikely comparisons, with Martin Keown saying: ?He?s like the modern day Ian Rush. He?s like a greyhound on the pitch.?
Looks like Keown is trying to get an invite to the Vardy party.
- Former England International Set To Sign Permanent Deal For League One Club Joe Cole wants Coventry City move? © BPI/Michael Zemanek/BPI/Corbis Joe […]
- Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach ? Player Ratings Did Mbemba, Wijnaldum and Mitrovic impress during their St James? Park bows? […]
- NUFC May Be Without Papiss Cisse Until Next Season The striker?s seven-game ban is almost over but he is struggling for […]
- Newcastle 6-2 Norwich ? Player Ratings David Nelson Sports Photography Did that really just happen? A free-flowing […]
- Mushroom Rogan Josh, 26p (VEGAN) Last night I fancied a curry, a nice hot curry to warm the very cockles of my […]
- A Collaboration founded in ancient roots for a Modern traveller – Gieves & Hawkes X Orlebar Brown
In what has to be one of the most hotly anticipated collaborations for this season, we see Savile Row alnumi Gieves & Hawkes work with its Sackville Street neighbour Orlebar Brown. These two menswear colossi have drawn inspiration for their partnership from the pre-eminent Scottish explorer David Livingstone, yes, as in Dr Livingstone, I presume, Orlebar Brown has reimagined his meticulous hand-drawn maps onto a range of utilitarian clothing in an invigorating […]
- Hare today – M&S & Kestin Hare M&S &? is the latest initiative from the truly British retail giant. […]
- Watch Michael Shannon in The Harvest trailer In his first film in nearly 15 years, John McNaughton (Henry: Portrait of a […]
- Here Comes Summer ? Tumi X Orlebar Brown This Summer two bastion brands of the Sunny, warm Months have come together […]
- Watch Bob Odenkirk and David Cross in new trailer for W/ Bob & David Bob Odenkirk and David Cross have reunited for Netflix and are bringing us a […]
- Preview of the Best of the High Street for Spring 2015 Spring has sprung, finally, or at least that?s what the Great British High […]
- 10 Impact Signings Bellator Have Made Since 2015
On 18 June 2014, founder and former CEO of Strikeforce, Scott Coker was announced as the new president of Bellator MMA. The company had been around since 2008, but had previously just done a seasonal, single-elimination tournament, instead of larger, individual monthly events. Coker made the change to monthly events beginning in January 2015, but also went out of his way to sign bigger name talent, most of whom last […]
- The Gallows ? New featurette gives us the Director?s story Jason Blum introduces Travis Cluff and Chris Lofing to audiences as they […]
- 10 Reasons WWE’s Audience Has Dropped 20% In 12 Months Dave Scherer of PWInsider recently revealed the news that WWE's audience share […]
- WrestleMania 31 PPV Buyrate And Another Free WWE Network Month WWE Network will be free in May for new subscribers. wwe.com WWE?s latest […]
- 6 Takeaways From UFC Auckland Auckland, New Zealand was the site of UFC Fight Night 110, pitting home town […]
- Unexplored takes on Aliens in free DLC Unexplored [official site] is one of my favourite new dungeon-crawling […]
- Live Below The Line: Barley Pancakes with Yoghurt & Peaches, 23p
Makes 4 small pancakes 20g barley flour (pearl barley, ground in blender and sifted), 2p 40g natural yoghurt, 4p 1 egg, 14p 2 peach slices (30g), 3p To make the barley flour, I put a few handfuls of pearl barley in my blender and pulsed it for 30 seconds, then repeated an absolutely laborious amount of times. Tipped it into a sieve over a mixing bowl and sifted the […]
- Go on, be a tosser. (9 easy pancake recipes, from vegan to gluten free, leftover porridge and everything in between.) Apparently we don?t bother with pancakes on Pancake Day any more. That?s what […]
- Cabbage griddle scones, 13p Photograph by Susan Bell, from A Girl Called Jack. Griddle scones can be a […]
- Gramcake, 15p (GLUTEN-FREE) (VEGAN) Some people say socca, some say farinata; I decided to christen my […]
- Protein pasta, yes really, and it?s gluten-free. 17p. As part of my ?health binge? that I?m currently embarking on after the […]
- Penne Pappa al Pomodoro (VEGAN), 21p Penne pappa al pomodoro. Soaked bread crusts in tinned tomatoes are having […]
- 10 Severely Underrated RPGs You Need To Check Out
There?s more to RPGs than just witchers and nuclear wastelands, you know? Bioware If the video game RPG genre was a human being, it?d be that kid who was a bit of an outsider in school; probably bullied and laughed at for playing with his imaginary friends, but never complained, kept doing their thing, and went on to be successful and appreciated by people later in life. Yes, the genre that has its origins […]
- 10 Actors Who Should Be In The Witcher TV Series It's actually happening: A Witcher TV series is in the works at Netflix, ready […]
- 12 Things Hollywood Always Gets Wrong About Sex These days, most audiences are smart enough to realize that 90 percent of what […]
- The Media Blog’s Election Watch: Part 1 It?s going to be a very long election campaign. There are 90 days to go and […]
- Hahaha, No: Oculus Buried Alive Simulator Taphobos By Ben Barrett on March 11th, 2015 at 10:00 am. Tweet this [embedded […]
- 10 Biggest Surprises In E3 History The most shocking announcements at gaming?s biggest event. PushSquare Ever […]
- Last-lap NASCAR thriller and Chevrolet rule Sebring
Weekend Racing Wrap
Just 15 started the first race of the F1 season in Australia, but almost three times as many started yesterday?s NASCAR race at Fontana ? and all were still running at the end of the 418-mile race. Meanwhile Chevrolet locked out the podium places in the second round of the 2015 United Sports Car Championship at Sebring. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2015 round five Fontana [embedded content] Brad Keselowski won […]
- Bottas ends 2,000-day wait for victory | 2017 Russian Grand Prix stats and facts Valtteri Bottas had been waiting over 2,000 days for a victory when he took […]
- 2016 Hungarian Grand Prix TV Times | 2016 Hungarian Grand Prix F1 Fanatic Live will be running during the entire Hungarian Grand Prix weekend […]
- 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix TV Times | 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Join us on F1 Fanatic Live throughout every session of the Azerbaijan Grand […]
- 2016 Italian Grand Prix TV Times | 2016 Italian Grand Prix F1 Fanatic Live will be running during the entire Italian Grand Prix weekend […]
- Force India turns pink with new sponsorship deal | 2017 F1 season Force India has revealed a bright new pink livery after signing a new deal […]
- My Best Post of The Week >> Add yours!
Hello everyone, how has the week been for you? Mine has been manic but as busy as I have been all week I don?t seem to have completed any particular task, I enter the weekend with lots of half jobs to complete. Oh and I must apologise for going AWOL last week, half term saw me come down with a throat infection and once I recovered twin one went down […]
- Tree top adventures: ?I wanna be like you-ou-ou!? Want to really show the kids a good time this summer, or even autumn for that […]
- Copy writing tips for work at home mums Photo Credit: StockLite When you work for yourself, running your own little […]
- Dote Night: The Bouncers Of Smite By Philippa Warr on April 22nd, 2015 at 10:00 pm. Share this: Facebook […]
- UKIP ?straight talking timber merchant? is actually party official on EU gravy train Ahead of his speech today in Castle Point, Essex, Nigel Farage praised the […]
- Foodie Round-up: Top Ten BritMums Food blogs of 2015 This month?s Foodie round-up is dedicated to the shortlisted blogs of the 2015 […]
- Bali Travel Guide
I?m an expert when it comes to Bali; you can literally ask me anything about Bali. And love Bali dearly. Here are some of the questions I regularly answer to readers from around the world and so this is my start at making an ultimate Bali travel guide. Before you read on I must say that Bali isn?t for everyone. However, I really think that?s because there?s so many myths and […]
- You?ll Wish you were here ? Harry Stedman Harry Stedman set sail for a true life of adventure. A Merchant seamen on the […]
- Travel Round-up: Trips & tips With the Easter holidays over or in their final days, our thoughts are turning […]
- Arts & Culture Round-up: Festive shows part 2 Welcome back, culture lovers. This is part two of the yuletide arts & […]
- Mr Men Egg Decorating It is that time of year again ? the kids have their School Egg Decorating […]
- The Flash: 3 Name Shortlist Emerges For Iris West Warner Bros. With Suicide Squad coming to cinemas soon, Dc cinematic universe […]
- 15 Most Criminally Underrated Video Games Of 2016 (So Far)
From the mountaintops of Uncharted 4 to the dilapidated underground of The Division, 2016 has been absolutely outstanding so far. You can tell we’re on the cusp of a sublime sweet spot for the generation, as after a year and a half of sporadically released gems peppering an otherwise naff console lineup, all manner of projects have finally seen the light of day. However, whilst you may know about the […]
- Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin Prices And Upgrades By Alice O'Connor on March 28th, 2015 at 3:00 pm. Tweet this [embedded […]
- Odd Vanquish bug ties incoming damage to frame rate If you?re currently bum-sliding your way through newly-ported shooter […]
- You can own David Bowie?s Omikron: The Nomad Soul for free ?I have many things to tell you and very little time I come from a universe […]
- Mutant Football League Is Coming To PC Digital Dreams Entertainment has come out with early pre-alpha footage for a […]
- 12 Most Disastrously Disappointing Video Game Launches In History Microsoft/Comcept/Warner Bros./EA I'd go as far as saying 2016 is the best […]
- Could Jennifer Lawrence Return As Mystique For Future X-Men Films?
Fox Before X-Men: Apocalypse, it sounded an awful lot like Jennifer Lawrence was done with the X-Men franchise. So assumed was that fact that it seemed inevitable that she’d be killed off by Oscar Isaac’s big purple headed monster in the sequel. But, clearly she wasn’t, and she might not have painted herself blue for the last time. Talking to Entertainment Weekly, the actress confirmed that Michael Fassbender and James […]
- Deadpool: Everything You Need To Know Oh yeah, breaking the fourth wall. Impressive, eh readers? 20th Century Fox […]
- Burt Gummer is back in new Tremors 5: Bloodlines clip Michael Gross (?Family Ties,? ?Suits,?) returns as Graboid hunter […]
- Ghostbusters Reviews: 10 Reactions You Need To Know It's hard to think of a movie that received quite as much pre-hate as the […]
- 10 Things You Didn?t Know About Independence Day 20th Century Fox Back in 1996, Roland Emmerich?s Independence Day made more […]
- Bubble Wrap Painting ? Puffy Sheep Mobile Today is all about getting painting. My kids love to paint and we regularly […]
- The Dr will see you now ? Dr Martens Inspired latest Collaborations
We haven?t heard much to note from the iconic British footwear brand Dr Martens of late, deciding to take their foot off the paddle when it comes to great Design lead Collaborations. Since the like of their amazing partnerships with the likes of A.Sauvage, RAF Simons and Yohji Yamamoto. But boy are they coming back with a bang for this season, first up they have launched a tie up with […]
- White Lines ? 6 of the Best White Designer Trainers WORDS BY HARRY BRADBURY White sneakers/trainers, ohhh whatever, are no longer […]
- ASK THE EXPERTS ? CREATIVE DIRECTORS TOP AUTUMN BUYS Yes that?s right, everyone?s heading off on their Summer holiday, the weather […]
- YEEZY Landing ? YEEZY X Adidas hits stores If the designer and creator of this collection could do anything about today […]
- Nordic workwear ? Norse Projects S/S16 Collection Editor ? Keanu Adorable Danish creative studio, Norse Projects, work at the […]
- Grenfell, the Sleeping Beauty of Heritage Brands Grenfell, the heritage luxury brand, was founded in 1923 by the […]